Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving It Was!





I had a very awesome Thanksgiving at home with Andy! I cooked up a ham from Andys Grandpa, made a homemade apple pie, and lots of other goodies. Grams brought over her yummy noodles, Mom made her famous develed eggs, Andys grandpa brought pecan pie and Andys Dad fried us up a turkey! We had plenty of yummy food, and a nice relaxing time.


The kiddos went to there dads for the weekend, so we enjoyed a munckin free weekend. We had a couple date nights, did some home improvment, and went shooting! I havent shot a gun in over ten years, took me a few rounds for my mad skillz to return, then I was doing good, and even got a bullseye WOOT!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Missy,
    I was wondering if you were ever going to paint anything ever again! :) I miss you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete